Leverage your business experience and discover your leadership potential. Complete the #37-ranked EMBA in the world in 21 months—attending classes one weekend a month. No GRE/GMAT required. (CEO Magazine, 2022)
Thrive as a Leader
Complete the form or call (877) 959-2751 to learn more about Baylor’s globally ranked Executive MBA program.
Discover the Difference
Here are a few benefits and reasons why Baylor’s Executive MBA is so special.
21 months long
Classes meet one weekend a month in Dallas, near downtown with free underground parking and 24/7 facility access
Diverse classroom environment with 32% women and 42% minority representation
Christian commitment infused into the program and welcoming of all students
No GRE/GMAT required for admission
Five optional concentrations to customize your EMBA
Career-transforming trips to Washington, D.C., Waco, Texas (Baylor’s main campus) and a student-selected international location
Military-welcoming school with unique scholarship opportunities and benefits
|75%||Of Baylor students are promoted within three years of graduation|
|36||Students is the maximum class size, resulting in a tight-knit cohort with maximized faculty-to-student interaction|
|12||Average years of work experience for students (only five years are required), bringing diverse expertise to the classroom|
A highly prestigious institution
Fewer than 4% of universities in the nation are at the highest possible tier of research activity.
Top-10 Most Trusted
Among 135 doctoral research universities in the United States.
Your Leadership Potential
Isn’t that what it’s all about? Regardless of what your job title says or will say in time, leadership encompasses what all successful individual contributors, managers and executives have in common. Tap into your potential with an Executive MBA that leverages your business experience and leadership aptitude. Baylor’s EMBA is a world-renowned program that brings together key ideas to chart your success as a leader.
- Curriculum to expand your strategic vision, analytical ability and leadership skill set
- Experiential learning through local, national and global experiences
- Executive presence that develops your ability to communicate effectively, inspire confidence, create a strong culture and operate with integrity
- Specifically targets key skills including presenting, storytelling, crucial conversations and design thinking
- Career development through one-on-one executive coaching sessions, self-assessment tools, a dedicated Career Center for business graduate students and a wide range of networking opportunities
Executive MBA Graduates
Thasunda Brown Duckett
President and CEO of TIAA
Named one of the top 10 most powerful women (Fortune) and one of the top 50 most powerful women in the world (Forbes) for 2021, earlier that year Duckett became president and CEO of TIAA—one of America’s 100 largest companies. She is the fourth Black woman in history to serve as a Fortune 500 CEO, and one of two doing so currently. After graduating from Baylor, Duckett held leadership roles at Chase Consumer Banking, Chase Auto Finance, Chase Mortgage Banking and Fannie Mae before moving to TIAA.
I’m humbled to be named Baylor University’s Alumni of the Year. The institution provided me with a strong foundation through my executive MBA program, where my professors and classmates shared knowledge and perspective that helped me see so many more possibilities in my career. Thank you to my fellow Bears!
I guess it was maybe a year after I finished, I got word of this Baylor Business Network. It is just a ready-made, pre-qualified group of top-notch professionals that most likely are going to lead you right where you need to go. I learned about the job at Dr Pepper through one of the students in the EMBA program.
Global CIO of Tropicana Brands
Featured as one of the world-class technology executives speaking at the 2022 Dallas CIO Executive Leadership Summit, Mecca became Global Chief Information Officer at the beginning of the same year. He has more than 20 years of consumer packaged goods (CPG) mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and carve-out experience. Previous roles include CIO at Datascan and VP of IT at Keurig Dr Pepper, as well as multiple consulting and advising positions.
Corporate Strategy and Global Operations Leader, Meta
CFO, Guidestone Financial Resources
SVP, IT Services, GM Financial
CEO, Benchmark Mortgage
Director, Sales, Tesla
VP, Bank of America
Sr Brand Manager, Welch’s
Chief People Officer, Securonix
IT Director, PepsiCo
COO, Triumph Capital
Chief Federation Officer, American Institute of Physics
CEO, Martin Bionics
Sr Director of Google Cloud sales
VP, Finance, Urology America
Nationally recognized scholar on the use of marketing science to improve customer well-being. Mirabito’s research is published in leading journals like Harvard Business Review and MIT Sloan Management Review, and prior to becoming an award-winning faculty member at Baylor, she had an extensive career in brand management, customer relationship marketing and public policy. Mirabito has an MBA from Stanford University and a PhD from Texas A&M University.
After more than 30 years of high-level leadership in hospital and healthcare management, Robinson is a lecturer as well as a consultant, advisor and member of national and state healthcare policy boards. Previously, he served as President of Baylor Scott & White Medical Center from 2007 to 2020, and before that was CEO of Mary Black Health System and Nacogdoches Medical Center. His numerous professional awards include being named to Tenet Healthcare’s CEO Circle of Excellence in two separate years.
The Vice Provost for Institutional Research & Professional Education as well as professor of entrepreneurship at Baylor, Carini’s research into leadership topics has been published in several-top tier journals. For the past 20 years, Carini has also served as a strategy and leadership consultant and facilitator for several Fortune 100 companies. He has an MA and PhD in Global Strategic Management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and an MPA in Finance from the University of Southern California.
By the Numbers
Awards and honors
Admissions & Application Process
Admission to the Baylor EMBA program is competitive. Successful applicants demonstrate strong leadership ability, analytical skills and a passion for excellence.
To apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
No GMAT/GRE is required.
Here’s what you’ll need to apply for the Baylor Executive MBA program:
- Completed application, available online.
- Detailed resume indicating professional work experience, accomplishments and skills acquired.
- Two essays, each typically ¾ pages to 2 pages long.
- Transcripts (only required from degree-granting institutions for bachelor’s degree or higher).
- Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which from someone you know well in your current position, such as a direct supervisor, manager or client.
- $100 application fee. Waivers are available for active-duty or veteran military personnel, Baylor University alumni and others. Our team can help you determine if you are eligible for an application-fee waiver.
Your application will be reviewed when it is received, along with all required materials, and the application fee is paid. You will then be notified whether you have been selected for an admissions interview.
Choose from five optional concentrations:
- Cybersecurity Technology & Strategy: Discover how to protect the integrity of data, networks and programs while understanding the challenges and business implications of cybersecurity decisions that face leaders and businesses today.
- Executive Presence & Communication: Refine your executive presence and develop the communication skills that are essential for effective leadership, as you become a more polished and persuasive professional.
- Healthcare Administration: Build your business acumen while also instilling specific expertise that is vital to your development as an executive leader in healthcare.
- International Trade and Supply Chain Management: Learn how to analyze the management of global trade compliance and develop efficient supply chain processes to improve a company’s bottom line.
- Strategic Marketing: Deepen your understanding of advertising, branding, communications and consumer behavior as you position yourself for a variety of career paths.
Program Experiences & Trips
We value experiential learning and provide students with a customized and innovative curriculum that integrates a variety of learning experiences. We firmly believe that your Executive MBA should be an experience that goes well-beyond the classroom, and we do that through the following experiences and trips.
Baylor in Waco: Leading in the 21st Century
While experiencing Baylor University’s main campus, students start to change their perspectives as they study leadership styles and strategies.
Washington D.C.: Government, Business, and Societal Impact
This in-residence experience exposes students to issues related to business, public policy, societal impact and their intersections. Participants build skills in critical thinking and influence as they understand how organizations and industries are impacted by policy and role advocacy plays in change.
International Trip: Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
A student-selected international trip exposes students to the challenges inherent in conducting business on a global scale. Students experience first-hand countries at different stages in economic development, apply classroom knowledge to real world issues and immerse themselves in the culture and business policies of a foreign country.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Earning a Baylor EMBA is a significant investment in your future with life-long returns that begin sooner than you might think. Students have repeatedly reported an average of over 50% salary increase three years after graduation. In addition, 75% of our EMBA students are promoted within three years of graduation.
There are many ways to finance your executive MBA. Opportunities include:
- Scholarships awarded based on military service, international managerial experience and affiliate partnerships.
- Federal loans, grad PLUS loans and alternative loans.
Our financial aid counselors will work with you to determine your eligibility for the various options available to you.
Tuition & Fees 2021-2022
The program cost of the Baylor Executive MBA Program in Dallas for the class entering 2021 is $88,000. In addition, there is a $2,000 non-refundable seat deposit, applied to your tuition, that guarantees your place in the program. The program cost includes:
- In Residence: Baylor – Waco Campus*
- In Residence: Washington, D.C.*
- In Residence: 10-day Student-Selected International Trip*
- Executive coach
- All books and instructional materials
- Parking in underground parking garage
- Meals and snacks each class weekend
*Including lodging, most meals & D.C. airfare. International airfare not included. Some concentrations only include two trips.
Baylor is proud to offer special benefits for active-duty or veteran military personnel who apply for the Executive MBA program. These include:
The $100 application fee will be waived automatically when you submit your application.
Students who qualify for military scholarship are awarded $1,200 credit per semester ($6,000 total). This scholarship may be used in conjunction with any additional GI benefits that are available to you.
Baylor VA Education Benefits
The Office of the Registrar Veteran Services Division is ready to assist veterans in obtaining their educational benefits and act as a liaison to the regional VA office to process enrollment certifications.
Students are our top priority, and we are as dedicated to them as they are to our program. Here are just a few ways Baylor will support you during your executive MBA program and as a graduate:
The Baylor Executive MBA Program assists EMBA students gain the skills that lead to life-long career management. Career resources include the opportunity for executive coaching, access to numerous self-assessment tools, services such as resume review and career-progression planning, and online job tools to help you find openings and connect with key personnel.
The Baylor Brand and Network
The MBA you earn through the Hankamer School of Business is AACSB-accredited. The global Baylor Business Alumni Network contributes to our strong brand recognition across the U.S. and beyond. Wherever your career takes you, you’ll stay connected with this network of 45,000 professionals making an impact across the world.
Learning does not stop at graduation. If there is a new course added to the curriculum, we encourage alumni to come back and audit the class at no additional cost. In addition, Executive MBA alumni are invited to hear guest speakers and to network with current EMBA students throughout the year.