Earn a nationally acclaimed Baylor MBA from anywhere, at a pace that works for your schedule.
Complete the form or call (877) 959-2751 to learn more about our customizable MBA programs.
Earn a World-Class MBA From Anywhere
Designed for working professionals who desire high-quality education with a flexible schedule, the Baylor Online MBA program allows you to seamlessly add courses to your daily routine and earn an MBA from a nationally acclaimed, AACSB-accredited institution without putting the rest of your life on hold.
#45 Best Online MBA
US News and World Report Ranking, 2021
Convenient & Flexible
Balance school with work and family life and complete your MBA at your own pace—in as few as 12 months or up to five years.
Tailor your degree to your career aspirations by choosing from four concentrations in high-growth areas, plus a general online MBA option.
Learn from the same esteemed faculty who teach on campus—industry experts passionate about bringing you the most relevant education available.
Earn your MBA without taking leave from work, with flexible online courses accessible 24/7 from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Join the Baylor Business Alumni Network and connect with 45,000+ high-impact professionals across the globe.
Participate in practical experiences that prepare you to apply what you learn in the classroom to your career, right away.
Customize Your MBA with 4 In-Demand Concentrations
Deepen your understanding of advertising, branding, communications, and consumer behavior and position yourself for a variety of career paths.
Discover how to protect the integrity of data, networks, and programs while preparing for career opportunities in the fast-growing cyber security field.
Develop the communication skills that are essential for effective leadership and become a more polished and persuasive professional.
Global Trade and Supply Chain Management
Learn how to analyze the management of global trade compliance and develop efficient supply-chain processes to improve a company’s bottom line.
Admissions & Application Process
Our very reasonable admission requirements allow students from diverse academic backgrounds greater access to our online MBA program.
Here’s what you’ll need to apply for the Baylor Online MBA:
- Completed application, available online.
- Undergraduate transcript. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the U.S. or proof of equivalent training at a foreign university is required.
- Current resume indicating professional work experience, accomplishments, and skills, including managerial experience.
- Three letters of recommendation from employers or superiors who can attest to your talents, professional skills, work accomplishments, and qualifications for the Baylor Online MBA program.
- Work experience. While admissions to the Baylor Online MBA is based on a holistic review of your file, candidates are typically only considered if they have four or more years of professional work experience. However, candidates with less than four years of work experience who have supervisory experience or leadership experience in current positions are considered for the OMBA. For those in entry level positions, the Full Time MBA is a better fit and designed for the early career student.
GMAT/GRE scores are no longer required to apply, and the application fee has been waived. Your application will be reviewed when it is received along with all required materials, and you will receive a decision soon afterward.
All foreign national applicants are required to provide a score from the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic test. Minimum scores are required.
Tuition & Financial Aid
The Baylor Online MBA delivers an exceptional return on your investment. But we know the first step toward financially investing in your future is often the hardest, which is why we are committed to providing a high-quality education that helps motivated students at all levels of financial need reach their goals.
Baylor offers online students the same financial aid opportunities offered to campus students. Assistance comes in a variety of forms to fit students’ needs, including:
- Scholarships awarded based on academic merit, military service, international managerial experience, and affiliate partnerships.
- Federal loans, grad PLUS loans, and alternative loans.
Our financial aid counselors will work with you to determine your eligibility for the various options available to you.
Tuition & Fees 2020-2021
Baylor’s OMBA program offers an accelerated track to all candidates who have earned an undergraduate business degree from an AACSB-accredited institution. Students with an accredited undergraduate degree in business meet the OMBA’s requirements for business foundations courses, thus being able to complete the degree in just 12 months. Taking two core courses per term, candidates in this accelerated track will need to complete 48 credit hours at a total cost of $51,264.
Candidates without a business degree from an AACSB-accredited institution are required to take the Baylor OMBA business foundations courses, thus needing to complete 60 credit hours across 16 months, for a total program cost of $60,624.
Join our community of motivated and accomplished professionals and experience the same transformative MBA our on-campus students enjoy.
- 100% online coursework accessible 24/7 for maximum convenience
- Expert instruction from nationally acclaimed faculty
- Engaging learning experience with optional real-time interaction with classmates and professors
- Work-relevant curriculum with skills and knowledge you can apply to your job immediately
- Networking opportunities with peers, faculty, and 45,000+ high-impact alumni across the globe
Students are our top priority, and we are as dedicated to them as they are to our program. Here are just a few ways Baylor will support you during your online MBA program and as a graduate:
Baylor OMBA students work directly with a career management team that was recently ranked #3 in the nation for job placement by U.S. News & World Report. The Career Center has a highly qualified staff that works specifically with graduate business students. You’ll work closely with this team to create a personalized plan of action for your career based on your unique qualifications, talent, experience, and career goals.
The Baylor Brand and Network
The online MBA you earn through the Hankamer School of Business is AACSB-accredited. The global Baylor Business Alumni Network contributes to our strong brand recognition across the U.S. and beyond. Wherever your career takes you, you’ll stay connected with this network of 45,000 professionals making an impact across the world.
Get support from a dedicated Baylor team who understand the unique needs of online students and work to create a true Baylor experience off campus.