Transform your career trajectory in as little as 12 months—100% online—at the #11-ranked online MBA in the country. No GRE/GMAT required. No application fee. (Poets&Quants, 2023)
Complete the form or call (877) 959-2751 to learn more about Baylor’s nationally acclaimed Online MBA program.
Discover the Difference
Here are a few benefits and reasons why Baylor’s Online MBA is so special.
12 to 24 months long
24/7, 100% online access so you can learn anywhere, anytime
Diverse classroom environment with 40% women and 35% minority representation
Christian commitment infused into the program and welcoming of all students
No GRE/GMAT or application fee is required
Four optional specializations to customize your MBA
Military-welcoming school with unique scholarship opportunities and benefits
|$18,452||Average salary increase for Baylor graduates within six months of graduation|
|$161,706||Average salary for healthcare industry graduates (most popular field)|
|106%||Average salary increase for real estate industry graduates (highest increase)|
A highly prestigious institution
Fewer than 4% of universities in the nation are at the highest possible tier of research activity.
Top-10 Most Trusted
Among 135 doctoral research universities in the United States.
Your Next Meeting. Your Next Opportunity.
Here’s where it begins—here’s where you get the knowledge, skills, insights and opportunity to fulfill your potential. Where you take an education that’s as powerful as it is flexible and apply it to what you’re looking for, in your career and in your life. Experience the curriculum, faculty, peers, support and networking to make an impact in your next step.
It starts here. Just like it has for an active-duty anesthesiologist and mother looking to expand her impact to business, an NFL logistics and equipment assistant working 12- to 14-hour days during the season looking to become more versatile, as well as an experienced consumer-packaged goods professional looking to prepare for more executive-level roles.
“I would recommend it to anyone, but particularly the military population because Baylor has been so phenomenal in terms of working with our schedule, the deployments and the funding, scholarships and resources. … I am almost two years out, and I still get so many emails about networking and contacting or mentoring somebody. I think that speaks to Baylor and how much they care, not just as a student but as an alumnus. They want to see you succeed, and they want to hear about it.” – Crystal Manohar
“I don’t know where I’m going to end up in my career, but I know that I’m more than what I am right now. To help me get there, I’m learning everything I can about business and anything that can help me become a more well-rounded person. And I know this program will get me there, based off of Baylor’s reputation.” – Carl Faraon
“Everything I learned and touched on [in the classroom] dealt with something I came in contact with in my job—every single thing. … As you get into more senior roles in my industry, you’re expected to do more presentations, and you’re expected to speak more. There are a lot of things I learned from this program specifically that will be applicable forever.”– Jana Lynch
Nationally recognized scholar on the use of marketing science to improve customer well-being. Mirabito’s research is published in leading journals like Harvard Business Review and MIT Sloan Management Review, and prior to becoming an award-winning faculty member at Baylor, she had an extensive career in brand management, customer relationship marketing and public policy. Mirabito has an MBA from Stanford University and a PhD from Texas A&M University.
Serving as professor and chair of the Department of Management at Baylor, Hunter is an expert in industrial-organizational psychology. Many of her 15+ awards recognize her contributions in research, which have been published in academic journals like Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Management and Journal of Organizational Behavior. She is also the co-author of “Organized Innovation: A Blueprint for Renewing America’s Prosperity.”
By the Numbers
Awards and honors
Admissions & Application Process
Here’s what you’ll need to apply for the Baylor Online MBA:
- Completed application, available online.
- Undergraduate transcript. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the U.S. or proof of equivalent training at a foreign university is required.
- Current resume indicating professional work experience, accomplishments and skills, including managerial experience.
- Three letters of recommendation from employers or superiors who can attest to your talents, professional skills, work accomplishments and qualifications for the Baylor Online MBA program.
- Work experience. While admissions to the Baylor Online MBA is based on a holistic review of your file, candidates are typically only considered if they have four or more years of professional work experience. However, candidates with less than four years of work experience who have supervisory experience or leadership experience in current positions will be considered. For those in entry-level positions, the Full-Time MBA is a better fit and designed for the early-career student.
GMAT/GRE scores are no longer required to apply, and the application fee has been waived. Your application will be reviewed when it is received along with all required materials, and you will receive a decision soon afterward.
All foreign national applicants are required to provide a score from the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE Academic test. Minimum scores are required.
Choose from our four optional concentrations:
- Cybersecurity: Discover how to protect the integrity of data, networks and programs while preparing for career opportunities in the fast-growing cybersecurity field.
- Executive Communication: Develop the communication skills that are essential for effective leadership and become a more polished and persuasive professional.
- Global Trade and Supply Chain Management: Learn how to analyze the management of global trade compliance and develop efficient supply-chain processes to improve a company’s bottom line.
- Marketing: Deepen your understanding of advertising, branding, communications and consumer behavior, while positioning yourself for a variety of career paths.
Students are our top priority, and we are as dedicated to them as they are to our program. Here are just a few ways Baylor will support you during your online MBA program and as a graduate:
Baylor Online MBA students work directly with a career management team that was recently ranked #3 in the nation for job placement by U.S. News & World Report. The Career Center has a highly qualified staff that works specifically with graduate business students. You’ll work closely with this team to create a personalized plan of action for your career based on your unique qualifications, talent, experience and career goals.
The Baylor Brand and Network
The online MBA you earn through the Hankamer School of Business is AACSB-accredited. The global Baylor Business Alumni Network contributes to our strong brand recognition across the U.S. and beyond. Wherever your career takes you, you’ll stay connected with this network of 45,000 professionals making an impact across the world.
Get support from a dedicated Baylor team who understand the unique needs of online students and work to create a true Baylor experience off campus.
Tuition & Financial Aid
The Baylor Online MBA delivers an exceptional return on your investment. But we know the first step toward financially investing in your future is often the hardest, which is why we are committed to providing a high-quality education that helps motivated students at all levels of financial need reach their goals.
Baylor offers online students the same financial aid opportunities offered to campus students. Assistance comes in a variety of forms, including:
- Scholarships awarded based on academic merit, military service, international managerial experience and affiliate partnerships.
- Federal loans, grad PLUS loans and alternative loans.
Our financial aid counselors will work with you to determine your eligibility for aid.
Tuition & Fees
Baylor’s Online MBA offers an accelerated track to all candidates who have earned an undergraduate business degree from an AACSB-accredited institution. That fulfills requirements for business foundations courses, enabling candidates the ability to complete the degree in 12 months. Taking two core courses per term, candidates in this accelerated track will need to complete 48 credit hours at a total cost of $51,264.